Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Crazy

I havent gotten used to this whole blogging everyday thing yet or even once a week. Its been an eventful last few weeks. I work crazy hours. My step grandparents have sort of moved into our house with us. Which has shifted the sleeping situation around a bit. The parents are sleeping in the camper and will probably be there for a little while now. And I have been sick with a cold(thank you Jordan) for the past week. So I even have forgotten that I started this thing on some days.On a happier note I did go out with all my friends Friday night after work and had the best time. I was able to let loose and really enjoy myself and I havent been able to do that in a long time. Great friends, great drinks, and great live bands are the best medicine for my soul right now. haha. And just laughing. Laughing with everyone. Laughing at myself. Since then I am really trying to kick this colds ass but I am not sure how well that is working. I also have gotten the news that I can officially start selling Thirty-One products which I am super excited about. I love all of the stuff they have. Now I just need willing people to have some parties. I feel that my life is pretty boring the majority of the time and that sucks. I am mostly home then I go to work then come back home. See my dad and eat. Come back home and sleep. Sleep is a huge priority in my life haha. I will try harder to do new things and get my life to an exciting point. Another new goal of mine. Sleep is going to take over in the mean time....

Some things cannot be spoken or discovered until we have been stuck, incapacitated, or blown off course for awhile. Plain sailing is pleasant, but you are not going to explore many unknown realms that way.
David Whyte

No comments:

Post a Comment